eating?

anyone else still have "pregnancy" cravings or feel like they are still eating for two after they had their baby?? I still feel like I am pregnant because i would always have this hungry feeling.. that was different than the reg hungry feeling... and i still have it.. and i still crave certain things...

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did until I realized that I wasn't really hungry. Try drinking water when you feel the urge.

I also still give into my cravings otherwise I over-indulge when I finally let myself eat them.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Usually cravings mean you are missing something in your diet. Try eating a moderate amount of what you crave.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i was like that the first month after my ds was born. i had a hard long pregnancy tho and i lost a lot of blood. so my body was still trying to recover. i agree w/ pp that drinking water is good to help feel full and u may be missing something imp in ur diet
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 8:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I felt STARVING for months after I had my baby. Breastfeeding burns A LOT of calories and you have to eat more to make up for what the milk takes from you.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 11:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2010