Mytouch 4G or iPhone 4? Which is a better product?

I have T-Mobile service but I was wondering about the iPhone 4 and if there's any huge differences between the two.

txsgal

Asked by txsgal at 8:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Technology

• I think when it comes to smartphones, iPhone has to be the best choice out there because of the overall user experience. The problem with most other devices is that although the hardware might be great, but its OS may not support all of it's potential or the App store may be lacking in many respects including quantity and quality of apps. The iPhone 4 would be your best bet.
    silhouettes79

Answer by silhouettes79 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I have an iphone and love it. I like it b/c it is easier to navigate, better apps,etc.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have no experience with the MyTouch I have an iPhone 4 and absolutely love it.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 8:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have an iPhone and I love it. I really can't tell you much about the My Touch though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Thank you! I have a good friend who has the iPhone 4, so I'm thinking I'll try hers out and see what I think. I have the Ipod touch and I really wish it was a phone because just about everything I can do on there, I could do on the iPhone if I had it.
    txsgal

Comment by txsgal (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2010