very nice gesture

me and my husband had just sat at IHOP with our daughter and ordered what we wanted, when this women who was sitting in front of us just got up with her kids because they had finished and our waitress comes over and says that women just paid for our meal, i was speechless still am to be honest its nice if someone to think of other people this time of year, i really hope that she has a great christmas and new year for her good deed she has done for us, just wish i could do something like that someone well maybe i will when i see someone who needs the help

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Food & Drink

• TY for sharing :) .. Pay it forward
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• You could afford to eat out that day, take care of someone else's bill the next time with that money.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• So sweet! I love hearing about the good in people, instead of all the negative! thanks for sharing!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 9:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• great story, it seems many people are more giving this time of year, even to strangers.
    babystew

Answer by babystew at 9:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• oh yes they are, i remember being like that last year i was living in england then but i saw this homeless guy so gave him money and we (meaning my DH) brought him some food and drink and something for his 2 dogs, im certainly more for giving so when i find someone who really needs that help we will do the same thing again
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• That was awesome! Pay it forward!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Very nice....pay it forward!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Isn't is wonderful? I love that people can still do things like this for one another! There is a man around here that took a bunch of $100 bills and gave them to people that needed it. He found a couple shopping at the Goodwill for the their kids and he gave one to them, one to a boy sitting in a bus station because he didn't have enough money to go home for the holidays.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 10:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Just loved your story. It made me happy.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 11:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010