What are you getting your kids for Christmas?

Lobelia

Asked by Lobelia at 9:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• break the ice game

disel 10, emily and edward from Thomas and friends

24 pack of play dough

lego duplox

little monster truck

2 Thomas dvd

and bunch of stocking stuffers

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My perfect Son is getting a ton of stuff for Christmas..He deserves every single gift - and so much more! The biggest gifts are the VTech V.Reader, a Mater mushroom chair, and a big Lego set. Everything else is books and other smaller items..mostly cars. ;P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Same thing as every year:

PJs and a book for Christmas Eve
    a stocking full of inexpensive, little and fun things (slogan button, a small puzzle or game, a funny fridge magnet, something little with their name or initial on it, maybe lipstick or nail polish or something like that)
    a gift 'from Santa' --this year, one is getting the hairdryer she wants, and t'other is getting 2 dvds
    a gift 'from mom and dad' --this year one is getting a throw and a set of martini glasses, t'other's getting 3 cds

It's off their lists, grand total all-in $110 each. Same as every year.

Had a funny conversation with a friend who thought I should increase the budget 'cause things are more expensive and we can afford more. Same answer as every year: no, because I don't want Christmas to be about the money. We're generous all year 'round, this is just Christmas.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• my son is four, so far from me he got the bat cave toy and an easy bake oven (seriously)and a few other toys and some clothes. my aunt is getting him the talking chuck truck and tons of other crap. i think he may even be getting a goat.........omg!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• From us he's getting a train (though my grandma really got it for him because they don't sell the one we wanted around here, so I'm not sure it counts, though she said to say its from us), a playdo set (the basic playdo, letters, scissors kind), a train whistle with a slide whistle too, some kit kats, one of those tag reader things with a couple of extra books, and a couple of the little Tonka Chuck trucks - I especially want to get him the pack that has the trains in it. He's going through a HUGE train phase, and he collects the Chuck and Friends sets.

Nothing we're getting him really cost that much, but I'm thinking he'll enjoy it. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I got my almost 14 month old blocks, a ball pit, and a teddy bear with a picture of me and him printed on the the bear's sweatshirt. Oh, and a set of bath toys. I would get him more, but my parents, brother, and the rest of my family went overboard, of course. From them, he's getting a drum set, some huge wooden play thing, a toy kitchen (with tons of food), 2 pillow pets, plus a bunch of other stuff. I can't wait to lug it all in when we get back home on Christmas, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My kids are 4, 2 and 10 months.

they are getting clothes, boots, a ride on car, rocking horse, barbie's, baby doll stroller, baby dolls, a leap frog lap top, books and then a few little things and DVD's for their stockings. i think we are spending a total of $600 on everything including our parents and other family.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• almost 15* month old, lol...oops
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• my daughter is 4. so far we have gotten her a polly pocket roller coaster set, barbie scooter, train set, doctor set, car garage, doll house, and an itouch
    i am still planning on getting her a wac a mole game, a crib for her baby dolls and probably a couple other things.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• winter clothes

Answer by admckenzie at 11:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2010