is your dh like this?

he only play games not hang with me when i need someone to talk to and so i am on the phone and he gets upset but what i to do? he says that i need to pay attention to him and not be on phone every day time. I am pregant with his child and need some talk not play wii or war games or what they are called anyhow. he says that I can talk when he play but then he does not listen what I say and so I need someone discuss feelings dat I having about baby and stuff. know what I meaning. i asked him to get icecream cuz i crave it and he says that i do not need to stuff feelings i have him .that is not it but he says that we ca't afford it so that is all he could say at the time and then he went to bro to play cards and said i can't come it's guys nite but he says no one is to come over cuz i need my rest. I am not on bedrest. he is just being a jerk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• no, i hate games and refuse to have that crap where i live. my ex was like that! very much like that and when i got remarried he knew how i felt about those kind of things and pretty much agrees with me. if the net became a problem i would shut it off too even though i like it. he does have his hobbies and i am fine with them but no games!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Well, he used to be. Now he regrets showing me how to play them
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No. I wouldn't let my dh treat me like that.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2010