Does anyone have or had? adult content

Does anyone have or had a clit piercing while pregnant?  If so, did you have any problems?  Did you put it back in after the baby?  If not, do you know of anyone who did? I know, I am being a nosey Rosy, but I just have to ask. I wonder about stuff like that. I know that I am weird and no, I am not a guy.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 9:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I had my hood pierced while I was Pregnant. I took it out the day before my Son was born and put it back in about five days postpartum. No problems whatsoever.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I had my clit pierced once upon a time but it was between pregnancies so I couldn't say. I know they make plastic barbells and such so you might be able to wear one of those during labor. I don't think your clit is really affected by labor so you should be okay to wear plastic jewelry.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Never had the BALLS ! Pun intended. lol
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 2:24 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• No. Don't think I could do it. Hell, I almost passed out when I got the cartlidge at the top of my ear pierced. LOL
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 10:08 AM on Dec. 17, 2010