what gift have you gotten someone, and just nailed it-the best thing you could have gotten that special person

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got my SO a hard/cheery wood covered Journal, with gold plated pages, just on the edges, and when he is done writing in it I am going to have his Name inscribed on the cover
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My daughter wanted a gorgeous Peugeot White Ceramic watch which retails for $495. Of course, I can't afford that so I found a brand new demo model that had the edge cracked for $60 and am having it shipped to peugeot and they are fixing it for about $20. My daughter knows how broke I am and of course, will never ever expect a $495 gift so she's going to fall off her chair on this one.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I made my mom a crazy sign for the door of her art studio -- it's personal, silly, and something she can change as often as she likes...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My DF loves the classic shave, so I bought him a handmade wood razor handle and badger brush with a hanger. Cost a pretty penny, but he will love it
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 9:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010