Has anyone tried this color additive from Sally's Beauty Supplies?

I am sure they sell this anywhere but I found it at SBS it is an additive for gray hair coloring it is suppose to make you color last longer so far I like it it is called GRAY MAGIC color additive from ARDELL. You add this to ANY hair coloring

Let me know if you tried it or not...Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have not tried it but I do use RED GOLD CORRECTOR PLUS from sallys to keep the orange color out of my blonde highlights
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 9:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I haven't tried it, I don't think I've even seen it at our Sallys.....hmmmm, I'm going to have to look now. Thanks for the info.
    fibromom

Answer by fibromom at 9:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• what exactly is it? we use a specific color line for gray that has more pigment and we use a higher volume developer at the regrowth with a demipermanent on the ends bc gray hair can become over-colored and appear darker on the ends bc the color continues to pack into the cuticle
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have bought it, but have yet to use it. It is so teeny I almost forgot about it in my bag, when I brought it home from SBS, LOL.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 12:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I haven't and not sure what to give you on this one. Sorry.
    gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 7:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2010