To any belief. What is a cataclysm of biblical proportions? Major weather changes?

Is this like man made bombs, or sodom and gomorrah meltdowns from the sky and the pillar of salt, and don't look back (meaning the light and heat would melt you)

Does any of this relate to today when some continue to worship and follow dangerous gods and deities?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• sodom and gomorrah meltdowns from the sky and the pillar of salt,
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 9:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I truly am not understanding your question.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Everybody has their own theories of this, and I'm not sure myself. All I know is that whatever happens is going to be big enough to affect the whole world. Some people also believe that is there is an earthquake that is massive enough that it will knock this planet off its axis and it could affect our weather to extreme proportions.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Iam not a catholic and iam not sure how to answer this one and the best people to asnswer this is your local perist
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'm thinking total world destruction, similar to the great flood in the Bible. It could be man made (war) or a natural event (meteor), but definitely world wide destruction.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• The flood. Maybe world starvation, world disease, something devastating that is going to decrease most of our population. Perhaps that is how the small remaining population will hear of God's word. Just guessing.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 4:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• A terrible far reaching earthquake, a tsunami that kills thousands, a sinkhole that swallows up a town. This to me are natural disasters of a biblical proportion. Once man becomes involved as in nuclear warfare, they cease being "biblical."
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 6:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• What are dangerous gods and deities?
    RedRozeMom

Answer by RedRozeMom at 12:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2010