How to dress for apple shape body?

I am considered a "apple shape" when it comes to my body type. I have small shoulders, huge chest, big round stomach/hips and a small flat ass. Any ideas to dress for this? Thanks so much, :)

ChildGoddess

Asked by ChildGoddess at 9:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'm not exactly an expert, but I'd say wear anything that streches your upper body visually. Litke a blouse with vertical stripes and a V-neck. Draw more attention to your brustline, than to your stomach. (Doesn't have to be slutty, of course.) Maybe a necklace with a pointy , shiny trinket as eyecatcher?
    Do you have long hair? Try to pin up your hair to show your neck. That'll elongate the whole picture as well.
    Also wear pants with an eyecatcher on it. Something embroided, glitter, something that distracts from your problem zone in the middle. Finish off with a nice pair of shoes. Maybe even hight heels if you can walk in them.

.... oh wow ... I clearly watched too much "Style by jury". LOL Ho e I could help. GL!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2010