what did you do to decorate your baby girls room??

I always see the same nursery designs. How did you make your dd room unique??

bseastrand

Asked by bseastrand at 9:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• I didn't really have a theme. Her room is beige, and I got a few of the pretty cursive decals. One says," Some people dream of angels, I hold one in my arms" and the other, above her crib, "Grace was in her every step, and heaven in her eye". I got a plaque that says "amazing grace". My MIL painted wooden letters G-R-A-C-E, delicate pink with some flowers to go above her window. As far as her bedding....I decided to go with a vintage-style quilted blanket, in cream, brown, pink and sage. Girly and pretty, but not too-Barbie.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My daughter has the removable letter stickers and has her name above her bed, he LOVES princesses so he has the bedspread and pillows and wall clock and more removable stickers of the princesses all over her rom
    mylady13135

Answer by mylady13135 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• As a baby nothing. She shared the room with her older brother. It was fairly unisex as we didn't know the gender of either before their births.

When she got her own room at 4.5 I painted it pink (with pink trim.) I stenciled a garden on one of the walls, with kitties sitting in the flowers. At 11 she still loves her room.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2010