How can i increase chances of having a boy

hubby and I are TTC and we want a ouy, how can we increase our chances?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Seriously Google Shettles method; it is very informative and has been studied to be more apt to produce one sex versus the other... I swear by it :) Won't know with this one until it comes into this world but I will tell you if it wrong :P
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• There are a lot of wives tales, but you get what you get.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• According to Shettles, I think it was doggie style sex right at ovulation time. lol I dunno, I was trying to sway for a girl and got myself a big, strapping boy!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:46 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• some drs say that little boy sperms are fast swimmers so make him drink coffee before sex and hope for the best you have a 50/50 shot lol
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 12:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Type into Google ' chineese birthing chart'. This will show you what you could have based on the month you concieve and the age you will be when you have the baby.

It's 93% accurate but I know it's been true for quite a few people I know...and it's fun!
    khloesmom615

Answer by khloesmom615 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Male sperm are faster and die sooner. If you want a boy you have to bd the day of ovulation. But then it is risky that you may risk o. Either way it is a 50/50 chance.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2008