Would this question bother you? (DH to another female)

Tonight I go to facebook & DH is already signed in & before I sign out I see the IM bar has something & has a 1 (for me i thought that was he had a new IM)... So I open it to see..
Its a short conversation with an old friend (and at one time in Jr. High girlfriend). But he ask her "how do you like being married"... Nothing was said after that...
Would that bother you? Or am I just being stupid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• It wouldn't bother me. I have been asked how I am enjoying married life. For some people it sucks and others love it.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 10:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• NO, it wouldn't bother me. Maybe she just got married? Seems like a pretty benign question to me.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I would deff quiz him on it
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• sounds to me like a question to ask when he couldn't think of anything else to say.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 10:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• It wouldn't both bother me, I think that you are being sensitive.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Don't worry about it. He was probably just trying to strike up a conversation and didn't know how to start it so that's what came to mind.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• if nothing else is raising your instincts
    then stupid

if you feel that this is just another thing that just does not fit , and you are making things fit when they do not seem right, then i would be worried too

***depends on your relationship history with him***
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Why would it bother you that he asked how she likes being married? I just dont get it....and if there was no responce then she most likley walked away from the computer.
    Anonymous

• innocent question... IMO... I have male friends that I lways ask how their marriage, girlfriend, kids, etc are.... have faith in your relationship!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I dont think I'd worry about it if the rest of the conversation was innocent I think it's ok.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2010