Are there any Alex Jones fans out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Is he the Pentecostal preacher who converted to Catholicism after much study and prayer? If so, I do like him. He is an amazing speaker.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No, I don't believe so. He has a radio show called Infowars and he basically delivers news that the mass media seems to overlook. It's about government and all the shady things they do.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• His show is for everyone wearing tinfoil hats.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I expect nothing less than a stupid, ignorant comment from you gertie-lu-kerp. Why do you still come to this website where no one likes you?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• He IS a conspiracy nut.
    I am sorry this is not the answer YOU want to hear. Tough.
    This is NOT YOUR website. You don't make the rules...chicken anon. How do you know that nobody likes me? Hmmmm? Maybe nobody likes YOU!
    And I will post wherever I want. Go get real.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I never said that I make the rules. I just can't imagine continuously going somewhere that I am so strongly disliked. You must be the most miserable person. Everything you say is rude and ridiculous. Oh and I didn't want a specific answer, but your tin foil comment was beyond stupid....everyone knows we use aluminum foil. Go crawl back in your hole you miserable pos.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• WHY are you always so rude ....I only said I think Jones is a conspiracy nut...I didn't attack YOU. I don't see why you have to decide where I can post.You wonder why I keep posting? Because I have an account at CM and I have opinions. I don't thnk it would be right to agree with you just to make peace and make you happy. That is not the way it works.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• You didn't only say he is a conspiracy nut.....you said this: His show is for everyone wearing tinfoil hats.

You don't think that's insulting?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Aww Kerp always a ray of sunshine.eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Hi,

We want to remind everyone involved in this post that community members are expected to contribute constructively to CafeMom Answers. Differing and diverse opinions are welcome, but repeated attacks on a person or their family members are not. They pollute the environment, don’t drive the discussion forward and demonstrate a lack of respect.

Please keep this in mind then next time you post. We’ve made a note of this thread for future reference.

<>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:05 AM on Dec. 17, 2010