Help with teething pain!

my dd is 10 months old and she is now getting in her 9th tooth! poor thing is in so much pain! She has an amber teething necklace that works great but at night her teething seems to be worse! i read that laying flat can make the pain worse so i raised on side of her crib to help her but she moves so much that her backside normally ends up on the raised part! i will not give Tylenol or any other pain meds, and the oral gel just makes her cry even more, and i might lose a finger trying to put it on her lol! so any other tips out there for help during the night!! she was up every hour last night until 2am then finally slept for 5 hours!
Thanks ladies!

Caroline2010

Asked by Caroline2010 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Humphries... seriously, try it, good luck
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• to bojojola- omg they are like the teething tablet the FDA get rid of!! oh i loved those teething tablets!! thanks u are a life saver!!
    Caroline2010

Comment by Caroline2010 (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Good luck
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Thanks!!!
    Caroline2010

Comment by Caroline2010 (original poster) at 11:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• so wait...I'm sorry I have to ask....You won't give you child a little tylenol to sooth the pain for whatever reason but you'll give her a tablet that the FDA got rid of?? How does that make sense? please dont misunderstand my question I'm really not trying to be nasty, I try to respect the opinions and decisions of other moms, but this makes no sense to me.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• the tablets only got recalled since they dont have a child cap on them and if the child was giving the whole bottle it could cause problems but the tablets are all natural which is wat i want! these other tablets are very close to the old hylands tablets!
    Caroline2010

Comment by Caroline2010 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Gotcha...Thanks :) I'll have to look into those cause I have a miserable teething child as well.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• yeah no problem! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Comment by Caroline2010 (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No, Hyland's were recalled because the amount of medication in them wasn't consistent - some had too much, some had not enough. They were not recalled because of a wrong lid, that's crazy.
    Anonymous