maybe pregnant?

I went off the Pill in Sept and have had normal regular 7-day long periods every month since, starting on the 6th or 7th of the month. The first day of my last period was Nov 7 and I have not had a period at all since. I had sex about 2 weeks ago, and I still have not had my period. I have been very tired, very edgy and very bloated/a bit crampy. But my period is nearly 10 days late. I have taken 2 tests, one about a week ago, the last one about 4 days ago and they both came up negative. Do you think I could still be pregnant with a negative result???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• possible but not probable

Answer by admckenzie at 11:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• yeah I do think its possible, every pregnancy is different and levels rise differently, take a test in a couple days if you do not start.. good luck :0)

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• possibly could be. it takes til im almost 2 months pregnant to get positives.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Are you on any other medications? I have heard although did not experience this myself, that you can actually get a untrue result if you are taking curtain medications....
    kimann

Answer by kimann at 11:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• possible
    use morning urine and test again
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I am not taking any medications at all right now.....and for the record I am not trying to conceive, I am just not trying to not get pregnant....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• NOT trying to NOT get pregnant IS, subconsciously or not, trying to conceive. not bashing or anything, just saying, if you were actively trying to not get pregnant you'd still be on the pill or using another form or birth control
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Take a pregnancy test in a week, if you period doesn't start.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 12:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• it you do safe sex if so then you may have put on some weight because of the holiday
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 10:22 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• dez, what I meant is that we are not intentionally trying to concieve, we are not charting my body temperature or throwing away tightie whities, maybe that will clear things up for you...
    doris, we did not use anything. just a spur of the moment kind of thing
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Dec. 17, 2010