pregnancy tests...

does anyone have any idea about the test from the dollar tree do they work as well as other ones??? i tuck one today it looked like it wanted to be positive but the line would not show up so idk if its my head wanting to be pregnant, the test is bad or if i did it wrong...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They are supposedly just as accurate as the same style of tests from name brands. If you are unsure of the result you should test again or call your doc for confirmation, but a faint positive is still positive :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• yeah but i cant really call it faint because it looked like it was only on the sides and a very thin line but i'm going to wait a few more days and if my period is still not here i will take another one and go to the Dr...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• it should work just as well, but someone told me after time or extreme exposure to sunlight can make them expire-or you may just not be far enough along to get a good reading-----good luck!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I think it's supposed to work just as well but I swear every time I took one of those tests I would always see a line. To be sure I always bought the tests that said "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant"
    Nadali

Answer by Nadali at 12:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• They work fine for me. It all depends on how long you waited to look at the results. While I was wanting to get pregnant and took the test I swore one time there was a line but it was just an evaporation line. Good luck
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yes there work
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 10:19 AM on Dec. 17, 2010