Where do you hide Christmas gifts?

My kids are sooo nosey, they ALWAYS found their Christmas gifts. So I began hiding gifts for the other kids in my life (nephews, friends kids etc) in VERY easy to find, obvious spots. Once they found those, they quit looking for gifts, so they never really find their own! I hide gifts in my closet. Once I think it's safe to buy for my own kids, I start buying them and hiding them in other places.

praisinghim2day

Asked by praisinghim2day at 11:36 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I put mine in storage containers, then add the containers to the stacks of holiday storage. They blend right in!
    MommyJen

Answer by MommyJen at 3:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I put everything in the trunk of my car. It's a family tradition. :D
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:44 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• ohhhh, wish i could do that... i have a minivan - they'd see 'em for sure!!
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 12:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Haha. When my son was about 9 years old he found the hiding spot (my closet) and then proceeded to tell everyone what he was getting for Christmas. Right before Christmas I took them all back and got him nothing but clothes. When Christmas was over he asked what happened to all his toys and stuff. I explained what I had done and how important it was for me to be able to trust him. He learned the lesson, the hard way. :)
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• My SO and I have our own "Junk drawer" in each of our dressers. Little things I put there, and anything bigger I keep at my grandparents house!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I HIDE THEM AT THE STORE-------LMTO!!
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 1:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I hide them in my trunk, then bring them closer to Christmas, and hide them in my closet. I drag them out several times to compare each child's stash to make sure they are pretty even. And to make sure each of my 20 grandkids has something!! That's the hard part!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I hide them where no man in my family would ever look: in the laundry room closet where the cleaning supplies are!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 11:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Last year it was in the comp. room closet...probably have to be a little more crafty this year though...haven't figured that one out yet! :)
    bamaunicorn

Answer by bamaunicorn at 7:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2008