Trying to Conceive adult content

Hey guys well im back its December and im trying to conceive praying I hit it on the nail... well to start off let me give you a little bit of history my cycle is finally back to normal it has been coming on the 1st of the month or around the 1st of the month October it came 1st of the month November it came 1st of the month and again on Novermber 30th i would say Dec 1st... in between that day I know ovulation is important but before when i got pregnant i really didnt think of all that and it just happen .... i want you guys opinions on what you think... and do you think I nailed it.. this time or could still have a chance.... ok here goes..
My period usually last ab 6 days on DEC 6, 2010 we had sex.... Tuesda December 7th we had sex Satuday December 11th we had Sex.. this Tuesday December 14th we had sex but he pulled out :-(.. and where gonna have sex friday i wanted to have sex today bc i believed this was my ovulation day but hopefully we can nail it tommorow Friday Dcember 17th...... where gonna continue to try and have sex every 2 to 3 days.... what do you guys think based on the dates that i gave you especially Dec 5th that sunday right after my period somebody told me you are really fertile then..... but we will see .... SN: the only thing im having is sore BREAST and that shouldnt be bc i just go off my period.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You are most fertile approximately 14 days before the start of your period.

It looks like you probably have a pretty good shot :) Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, though, it will help you make sense out of this.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• TYPICALLY you are not fertile immediately after your period, unless your cycle is VERY short. From what you write, you have a typical length period.,...which means get off the computer and go get busy. You are likely fertile RIGHT NOW. Five days post-period is NOT a fertile time for your cycle length.

Go get a copy of Taking Charge Of Your Fertility by Toni Wechsler and learn to track your cycle. If you're not already pregnant by the time you buy the book, you WILL be next cycle becaue you will know PRECISELY when to do the deed. Worked here... and we had sex ONCE in the month I conceived. Only ONCE. I was convinced I wouldn't be pregnant... but I was!

Answer by gdiamante at 11:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• thanks and i know i didnt want to disclose my info but im young 21 will be 22 soon and i know im very fertile.. so we are defintly gonna DO IT TOMORROW AND OR SATURDAY or TOMORROW AND SUNDAY.. BUT YEA I BELIEVE UR RIGHT I HAEA FUNNY FEELING IF WE HVE SEX TOMORROW AND ONE DAY THIS WEEKEND ILL BE GOOD! guys please pray for im really trying so we will see...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• if ur very fertile why worry? lol good luck!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2010