How frequently do you pee in early pregnancy?

Hey i just wanted to know how much do you pee in early pregnancy.. Give me a time lapse Ex: 8:30am, 8:50am. Because i want to know weather im paranoid or really peeing alot bc of early pregnancy....

sweetytweety001

Asked by sweetytweety001 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I peed a lot early on. But that can also be from your morning coffee, from slamming a lot of water, or just because. Try not to worry too much, and just test if you miss your period.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• your correct :-) and thank you.
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I cannot remember time lapses (as you call them), however, I would need to use the bathroom at least once an hour during the day, and usually 4 or 5 times at night (over 9 hours).
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 12:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• A LOT!!!! It is more frequent at night though. I wouldn't get my hopes up until after a missed period though because in my past when I thought I was pregnant I peed a lot too, sometimes you can fool your body into thinking you're pregnant and even get the symptoms. GL
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 11:06 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Thanks and ur right :-)
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2010