How do I get the smell of smoke out of my house? adult content

I have 4 smokers living in my house and need to get the smell out by Christmas Day Because my son has cancer and he can stand the smell. We don't smoke while he he here. Any one have any ideas?

craftymom63

Asked by craftymom63 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Open the windows and air it out. Spray EVERY fabric surface with Lysol and starting NOW tell them to smoke outside or in the garage.
    Anything you can wipe down do it. That is gonna be tough if they have been smoking in there for awhile unless you wash all the curtains and everything.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Since smoke gets in fabrics, wash everything from couch cushions to curtains and even carpets. Washing the walls helps too.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 12:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• febreeze works well too..but you'll probably need a few bottles
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Start smoking outside atleast for Christmas or for your son.
    My mom does not allow any smoking inside the house so my dad goes outside and smokes.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Thank you for all of your comments and I will get going on all of these.My son means everything to me and he is coming over here for Christmas Dinner. I am trying to make each day count because of the situation that we are facing now.
    craftymom63

Comment by craftymom63 (original poster) at 4:13 PM on Dec. 18, 2010