Do you think dreams have any meaning to them?

Ananomys

Asked by Ananomys at 12:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep sure do! =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:07 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• IDK...I had a dream of a naked tan farmer a few months ago. In my dream I was driving home with DH and looked over and saw naked tanned and toned farmer with a nice but, plow his fields...What would that mean??? All he was wearing was a hat. lol I told DH about it and he still teases me to this day
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:08 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I had a dream about my ex, one who treated me like shit.I looked it up online& it said that something going on in my current relationship made me go back n remember it, at that time my bf n i werer having problems it made sence.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I think we work out a lot of our problems, concerns, and decisions in our dreams as our subconscious sorts through what has been happening or what we are worried about. It is often masked--running through a maze like a mouse, e.g. so we may not recognize it as such.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 12:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yes. All of my dreams have to do with something that I would face each day.
    Aidensmum430

Answer by Aidensmum430 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yeah I use to read so much into them. I have the deja vu dreams. And I use to only read into the negative signs. Now I am only taking the good from the situation.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 12:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• OMG I have deja vu dreams too...so crazy. That usually signals something big has happened or will happen for me...so weird
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I wonder what this dream means that I have quite often. I am back with my ex husband , who has been deceased for 18 years, and thru the whole dream I'm trying to figure out where my present dh went. Wake up crying sometimes.
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 1:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yes
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2011