Do you really think that your questions are going to solve all the OBAMA DRAMA?

I am tired of coming on here to look for fun questions, only to have this stupidity keep popping up. Enough already! Cafemom, come on, save this forum. It's fastly becoming a joke!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I for one do not know an accurate description of what one is. I do know I would be more inclined to entertain her post if it was informative without such hatred. Hence learn a little. I do not know one person who is pro abortion. Those who support it are "ONLY" PRO CHOICE. meaning free to chose. I hope everyone fights for what they believe and is open to learning as well. No we won't solve the issues but we can do it in peace as we grow. Again I want to acknowledge the "coolness" of SheriSanchez!!!!!!

Actress.Mom

Answer by Actress.Mom at 1:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• We have to stop letting it consume us. We have to stop it and we have to change the forum, we are Cafemom and I love all of you guys for all of our differences that's why I come here.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 11:47 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• it already is a joke
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 11:48 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• It doesn't have to be.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 11:49 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• when they added anonymous yeah it is.
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 11:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Well that is true the anonymous thing kind of does make it easy for people to be rude and go unchecked.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 12:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• yup. I wrote CM about it but..... they don't seem to care. whatever free speech and all I just wish people had the balls to really say it instead of hiding.
    kittymommy

Answer by kittymommy at 12:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• you have only control for what you do not others so stop trying to do that. if your sick of it then stop getting on cafemon, really it sounds by the posting that even you can't control yourself. yet i wonder how'd you convince others to feel or agree to you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Ladies why don't we use the forum to become informed and to share information without anger and hate. Open discussions can enlighten all of us. The true sign of intelligence is knowing "I do not know it all" and search for the truth and the facts. If everyone commits to truth and listening this forum can be quite beneficial. I just read a post where a mom uses the term "hate" I think it had to do with partial birth abortions. CONT.

Actress.Mom