Would you wear this?

I'm standing in line today to get my son's picture taken with Santa, and a lady in front of me is wearing a shirt that says, "Take Christ out of Christmas? I don't think so!".

I just had to laugh thinking of the moms on here and what some of them would think about that shirt, lol.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 12:18 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• LOL, no i would not wear it!!
    but i do think its a great shirt LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• she's probably a cafemom mom
    lol
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I know, I was totally thinking that Domonique, lol!!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Pass...unless I just NEEDED a shirt...I like the fact that you thought of CM right away...lol Classic :-)
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:22 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Oh, it's happened before. I once saw a lady feeding a newborn one of those Similac pre-mixed bottles. I automatically thought of Cafemom, lol! I probably sound pretty nosy, but really I just like to people watch. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 12:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Umm no i would definitely not wear that shirt what a ahole she must of been to wear that .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I would never wear a shirt like that lol.. but I never do xmas.. i always write/type christmas.. that's just me
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I would definitely not wear it, after all Christmas is about Christ. If you choose for it to be all about commercialism that's fine, but why alienate the rest of the (christian) population by offending them?
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Really???? Were you in Walmart???? LMAO...
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• No. That is just going overboard to me. It's enough when people say it, but to wear clothing that says it? Yikes.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2010