Could it still be a boy?

I went and had a u/s at 21 wks. And they said it was a girl but they pic they game me it really looks like it could be both. Like it could have been a ball sack there and not lips. But i went for another at 29wks the other day and the lady didnt even look at that part of the baby. I knew my daughter was a girl from the moment i got pregnant with her and she was. I just dont feel like this baby is. Could it still be a boy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Possibly, no ultrasound is 100% accurate and I've known plenty to get it wrong.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Honestly it could. But you have to think, at least you know it gonna be one of 2 - either a boy or a girl. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• they thought my daughters cuz was a girl lol NOPE hes a boy
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2008