Who has a degree?!

What degree did you obtain, how long did it take, and what was your G.P.A.?
No cetificates...sorry.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 12:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure do. I have a BFA in studio ceramics. Which means I get to play in the mud all day :D

It took me 7 years and my gpa was 3.15.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yes. I have BA in History and Secondary Social Studies. I also have a minor in Geography. Took 6 years, GPA 3.3.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yes, have a BA in English, minor in Psych. Took 4 years with a 3.5 GPA. Also a CA teaching credential which took another year, don't know what the GPA was, but it had to be pretty good or I wouldn't have received the credential. Also have a Master's in Education, focus on Curriculum. It took 10 1/2 months to complete with a 4.0.

Just curious as to why you would like to know. Are you planning to return to school and get your own degree? Best wishes to you.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 12:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• English degree from U of Oregon but I don't teach. It was in literature. I'm going to Ireland to see where James Joyce wrote Dubliners!
    Gosh, GPA (20 years ago) not stellar but not embarrassing either. I think around 3.0
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I have a B.A in psychology and what a waste because I am working retail at the moment making poop money but will be at a better job come march working for human resources for the nyc mta but guess what that job doesnt require a degree anyway so i can put my degree aside and forget about it all lol. The mta job is really good money though more than some make with jobs that require college but it took me years to finally get a break. Do not go for a useless degree that is all I have to say. No i didn't want to go for my masters i had to work and support a child on my own i don't have time for more schooling. I am just grateful I will have a better job soon. GPA was 3.5
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Also took 4 years plus a summer semester.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I am in school. and just wanted to know. Most mothers only concern themselves with kids and forget ablout their acomplishments. Good to hear. I just got my grade for phys ed:wellness...b+ ...my gpa is 3.8 (well before this semester....I wont know til tomorrow what my new gpa is. So far this is the best gpa I have ever had lol So prooud of myself :)
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 1:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yes, my bachelor's in business management, currently working toward my master's (although be it one class at a time... at age 36)

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 1:23 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Very proud of all of you ! And no I never went to college.
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 1:26 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• bump

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 1:27 AM on Dec. 17, 2010