Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know what assistance is out there for...

help with getting kids christmas gifts or help with heating bill etc??? Curious cause I have three boys wiht b-days and x-mas in December....I'm struggling and not sure how I'm gonna do this?

Answer Question

Asked by karycgirl at 11:44 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Try this :

    And this:

    Good luck.

    Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

  • This might even be a better site for Christmas charities:

    Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

  • Even if you are not on any assistance, you can call your local social services department and see if they have a list or check your county website.

    Answer by goaliemom93 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

  • in my county our economic support office does spirit of christmas which gives christams presents to low income families with children we also have a program fro energy assistance. You have to meet an income requirement but it def helps. Contact your local human services dept.

    Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.