how can i make my 1st wedding anniversary special?

We have our son who is 7 months. i need some ideas.

MommyTessier

Asked by MommyTessier at 11:47 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• can someone watch your son for you, so you can go out to dinner??
    If not, maybe just put your son down when he usually goes to sleep if he has a schedual, and then set up a nice little candlelit dinner. Or if he goes to bed pretty late, just light some candles and have some choco covered strawberries, cheese, bread, wine, you know, romantic finger foods, and enjoy yourselves!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 12:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Get a sitter and spend the night away from everyone else. A bed and breakfast get away would be nice. A cabin in the Autumn would be lovely....fireplace, roasting marshmallows and taking walks or renting a pontoon boat and floating on the water amid the changing leaves. That has always been my dream getaway.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Our wedding anniversary is near christmas so last year i got tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra since my husband loves their music. The only draw back was we had to drive for three hours to get to the nearest one and i was 5 months prego at the time so we had to stop a few times for me to use the bathroom. Anyway if you cant find a sitter or if you just want your baby to be there as well maybe do something you both love to do? Or a good idea is before he wakes up on the day of your anniversary make a note for every room in the house and put things you love about him or things that drive you crazy in a good way and scatter them throughout the house and see if he can find them all before the day ends.
    bc19

Answer by bc19 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I'm a ganma and I babysit...do ya live in WA??
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• No i live in Lincoln NE
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 1:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2008