baby names

i know this is going to sound silly but i have a question about using a baby name. im pregnant with my second child and its a girl. my first was a boy but if he had been a girl i would have used camilla. see, my sister in law just had a little girl and was going to use either leah or camilla and chose leah. is it ok for me to use camilla since i was going to use it for my first child? or shouldnt i because i dont think she remembered that i had that name picked out to begin with. and if she would have picked camilla i would never have said anything to her. i dont believe u can claim names if u dont have a baby on the way to name.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you like it and want to use it, do it! I think it's a very pretty name. No one owns a name. Go for it!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:08 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I think you should be able to name your baby whatever you want
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:22 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yes
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 10:17 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• She didn't use it, so take it.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2010