Oh emm GGG!!

So I had the BIGGEST crush on this guy when we were in high school. We became really good friends, and then grew apart after my senior year of high school. He is/was 2 grades ahead of me. He was my first friend at my new high school, he holds a special place in my heart. He even got me through math class at school! He toutored me at my house. We would make out after words hahaha. Anyway....

We talked a bit the other night on facebook, and we will both be in our hometown again during christmas and he made a suggestion we might get time to have lunch together. And gave me his new number! I am on cloud nine! I see him on Facebook a lot still you know the instant message thing I want to talk to him but I am a borning mom and have nothing to talk about now.

HELP! How do I reconnect with my friend with out being a creep! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Be youself girl. Thats all you have to do . Good Luck
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 3:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Thanks megamamaw! :) its just so intimidating, we are at different places in our life at the moment so it is awkward, but I suppose he wants to see me if he said that, right!? I mean we know how shady guys can be.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:47 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You will be amazed at how easy it is to be with someone from the past. It's only lunch anyway so you can always eat if there is a lull in the conversation but I've never had that happen. There is always something to talk about even if just remembering school. Just relax and enjoy!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:18 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Call him up, meet for lunch and see what happens! You'll be fine :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:13 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Thaks gils!!! :) LOL I feel like such a weirdo like I dont know how to interact with people any more haha. Ill have to update this after christmas break to let you all know what happens haha. Cross your fingers!!! ;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2010