The Ex List on CBS

So I really like this show alot, it comes/came on fridays at 8pm. Well last night I went to watch it and it wasnt on. I went to cbs.com and it has nothing about the show on their site. It's like the show dissapeared. Does anyone know if it got canceled, or if the season is just over? Thanks!

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 11:49 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Entertainment

• I think it got cancelled. This is the 3rd week it's not on, and it's not on next week either. Honestly, I think it was a good concept, but their execution was not really good. She slept with a new ex every week, and conveniently ran into them all the time, never having to seek them out or anything like that. Plus, with a time limit ("You must marry within a yr or you'll always be alone!"), how long could the show really have lasted?

I think it sucks that they just yanked it like that, though. They do that all the time. Hype a show, get you into it and then pull it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I heard it was cancelled.
    momma2merks

Answer by momma2merks at 8:54 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I was wondering the same thing! I really liked this show too!!!
    Denise859

Answer by Denise859 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008