Where would you put this in your BOS?

I'm adding spell stars to my BOS, but I can't decide between putting it under "Recipes" or "Spells." Where would you put it?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Most of my BOS is digital and I would have it under videos, but for a hard copy, I think under spells or tools would work.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:27 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• The recipe itself should go under recipes, but the how to use them should go under Spells. Might want to cross reference both pages.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I'm a KitchenWitch...so spells *ARE* recipes! And recipes are spells!!!!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I didn't watch the whole video, but I think I would put it with Spells. Under tools/supplies for Spells It think.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I have a very strange way of organizing my BOS. I have the history of Witchcraft according to the Alexandrian Tradition, the Esbats, the Sabbats and then spells and recipes together organized by type (i.e. "success", "divining", "sex magick", "luck", "banishing"....etc...)
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I do organize my BOS and have sections for information about the Craft, recipes (which is where I would, personally put this because I would think first of it that way), craft projects (I did a pentacle light-catcher that I put in this section), tool-making, etc. I like this and wish she had a printed recipe for the spell stars (I know, I know, applesauce and cinnamon shouldn't be hard to remember but I DO have the memory span of a goldfish. About 7 seconds.)
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I would put it under recipes, if it's baking.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I like isabellas suggestion. Have you made these already? How did they com out & what did you use them for? I like the idea, I think I'm going to make them, too :)
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 4:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I would not put it in either.. I don't use other peoples material.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 2:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2010