Ectopic Pregnancy?

Hey everyone!

I was supposed to start on the 4th & so far havent. I have taken many pregnancy tests all came back negative. I started having pain during sex about 2 weeks ago & I get dizzy spells. I googled my symptoms and I saw that many women have also had an ectopic pregnancy & gotten all negative urine tests so they didn't know they were pregnant until they went to the doctor.

Has anyone else had this happen?

CayShek

Asked by CayShek at 1:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• See a doctor. If that is what is wrong you can die from that if you dont get it taken care of. It doesnt matter what other people's experiences are!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I had an ectopic pregnancy. But I had all positive tests. The reason my Dr suspected ectopic because my hCG levels were really high for how far along I was. I was already being monitored and tested and probed and everything for a few months prior because I was on fertility meds.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• see a doc asap just to be safe and gl x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2010