i am actually tryin to cahang....i just dont trust him let alone anyone i want to save my marrige its justhe dosent understand me i went thru chemo for 5 months out of this year and i still feel sick...he has just eppressed he is tired of of hearing about me being sick all the time...im am still going thru alot of heath problems....im soooooo confused

i meant change lol

shorti4twenty

Asked by shorti4twenty at 1:52 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• A lot of men don't know how to be supportive at times like this. They like to deal with things and move on. They get confused or annoyed when things linger. I think it's because they don't know how to fix it and they feel helpless so don't want to hear about it anymore. Don't take it personally, it's his issue. Don't make it your's. He's a big boy. He can deal with it

Answer by admckenzie at 5:08 AM on Dec. 17, 2010