whats a special way to say i love you for the first time?

it seems to be too easy to say it after sex.. i want it to be special and fun at the same time... almost like a proposal would be because it will be such a huge deal to him when i finally say it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• maybe you can go some where nice to eat & dress up. Then after you are done eating you can sit there & hold his hand and tell him you love him. It's just an idea
    rosie823

Answer by rosie823 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• With my boyfriend we were out camping with some friends, everyone else had gone to bed but the two of us...we started talking, and I almost said it (we had been friends for a really long time) and then I didn't...then he wouldn't leave me alone about it, so we went on a walk. He had just broken up with his fiancee of 3 years like, 6 months before, so I told him that I did not think he was ready to hear what I had to say. He said that I was his best friend and that it didn't matter and I should say what was on my mind. So I said to him, "I love you. I always have." And he grabbed me in a huge hug and started crying!!!! He said that he never thought that he would ever hear someone say that to him again and actually believe it, and that he loved me too, and we have been together ever since :)

Sorry, just had to share my story. Camping is a great, personalized way to go (although I suppose this is the wrong time of year!)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• OOOH i like that answer... i'm gonna write it on his back!!!!! i luv it
    Anonymous

• well it was not the first time but my husband had roses sent to me for no reason once there was 13 of them and the note said i love and will always love you until the last rose in here dies and as i looked at them i noticed 12 real roses and one plastic one it was sweet
    almts915

Answer by almts915 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2008