What's the longest time you've ever spent in line in a store?

I'm asking because tonight I spent nearly 45 mins at Walmart!!! It's a week before Christmas and I think its rather ridiculous to have 1 regular line open and 4 express ones at 8 pm don't you? 5 lines open!!! And this store is always busy because there isn't another Walmart for a LONG ways away. Anyways, everyone was buying gifts and wrapping paper, trees and such and had a good 100 items in their cart I'd say of stocking stuffers plus their groceries. I waited and waited. When I finally got up to the cashier I looked behind me and saw 7 more ppl behind me with full carts. Hope no one bought ice cream...

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• bunch of rosesI like those long lines, because then I can read the mags for free and put them back on the stand when I get to the chekcout line.   hugsNo need to take home the trash when you can get right in the store while wating in those long lines. simple smile

brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Stupid me went to the grocery store the day before Thanksgiving last year. I waited for almost an hour. Never make that mistake again!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:08 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I will never wait no more then 10 minutes...
    tere1986

Answer by tere1986 at 3:08 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You're lucky there were 5 lanes. At the walmart I go to, its rare to see more than 3 open lanes. I hate shopping during holidays.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 3:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I made the mistake of going to SUper Walmart the day before the 4th of JUly~~OMG I was in line for about 45 minutes~~to this day I can't believe I even waited! LOL
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 9:00 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• IM wayyyy to impatient i wait 1 minute if the line doesnt move or i dont see progress i will leave my cart and walk out i hate waiting
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I refuse to shop at walmart. I have waited 3 hours in line for bag of goodies for black friday deals.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2010