Look around

How many throws do you have in your living room? I count6. Why so many? lol

megamamaw

Asked by megamamaw at 3:53 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have just one. Mine. I love it. So cuddly and warm on these cold nights.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:50 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I don't have any of those but I have tons of kids' toys strewn about. When I pick up their toys it's like walking behind a tornado. Trying to "tidy up" after Woodstock.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:00 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• do you mean small blankets? zero in my living room! I have a few that my son uses, because they are smaller and cheaper than buying him a whole bedding set, but they are not in my living room!! Other than the one he is using right now, the others are with the clean bedding!! I have mild OCD and I am fanatic about clean sheets and anything that goes on the bed, it cannot touch the floor nor be in any other room or on any other surface if it is going to touch my body or my child. I have always been oddly fanatic about bedding!!! I suppose it is because I view the bedroom as a very personal space that no one should enter, unless they sleep there every night.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 4:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• As in throw pillow? none

blankie? one for snuggling after my monsters fall asleep at night
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:50 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Just 2 right now. My son brought them into the living room before school, walking down the hallway like Morticia from the Addams Family wrapped up in them....it's so funny! And left them on the couch after getting dressed. He gets dressed in here for some reason! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:59 AM on Dec. 17, 2010