hairstyle tips for long hair!!!!

hay ladies well i have long hair its probley 7inches away from me hip lol, my hair is straight!! and i chick it up everyday in a bun cause i have run out of hairstyles to do, i know how to braide and stuff but i would like new hairstyle tips on what hairstyle i should put it up in everyday hmm any tips please need some!! ( i dont want to chop any off) hope i get some replys

Lisa_7777

Asked by Lisa_7777 at 4:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• hmmmmm, other than braiding in different styles or ponies, I don't have much to offer you. I had the same type of hair myself and I always had a weird obsession with it. I still get creeped out when anyone other than my 2 year old son plays with or touches my hair. It is very fine and straight as an arrow and I have always taken really good care of it. I have had people that do hair for a living touch it and play with it at bars and parties and even at work in the past, even though it creeped me out lol and just had random people stop me and say how beautiful and healthy my hair is. I finally got in a weird mood about 6 months ago and chopped it off up to my shoulders, it was odd but it felt good too, like a weight had been lifted (literally)!!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 4:24 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• The only thing you really can do is curl it if its that long. I had long hair for a long time and used to wake up at 4 am every morning before school to curl it. I was very fond of it. Then after about 4 years of this I had enough and cut it to just past my shoulders.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:40 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My hair isn't quite as long as yours, about to my bra strap. It's super-straight, I can't even curl it! I do pony tails, pin some back in clips, or a bun. I've Googled long hair styles, and haven't seen anything that I haven't already done. :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:11 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You can pin back the bang section and have it do a little bump, a head band, a french braid down the side of your face but leave the rest long, curl it, use BIG velcro rollers to get that super volumuous sex kitten look :) low ponytail with your crown teased and hairsprayed so it gives it a bit more volume, braid it into like 6 small braids when it's wet at night then the next morning take it out for wavy hair and spray in texturizer, hmmm... I think I'm out of immediate ideas.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 17, 2010