im a teen mom and wanting to make friends with teen moms like me!!!!

well im a teen mom and wanting to make some new friends!!!! well i my name is lisa i have an 8month old and im 17years younger lol nealy 18 an was wanting to make some teen mommy friends as i dont have many friends my age well hope to get some replys soon

Lisa_7777

Asked by Lisa_7777 at 4:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I'm 21 next month and am married with 3 daughters and a boy on the way. I got pregnant at 14 and delivered at 15....ive worked with teenage parents/parents in lots of different roles and have been there myself so i know how it feels to want friends your own age and who are in similar shoes to your own. I dont have many close friends that are my age as most are at university or travelling...not into traipsing around parks with me :)

Are you a single mother or are you in a relationship? What is your baby's name?
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 6:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• If I was a teen, I would gladly accept you as a new friend; Ah, sometime's I miss being a teen! I'm sure you'll find some soon, until then I'll bump you! Take care, sweetie!
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 5:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You might try www.meetup.com too. There might be groups of young moms there. I know there are moms groups, I just don't know if they might differentiate them by age. GL

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Honey....try looking for a young mom's group here on Cafemom. This answers section is for those of us who are parents OF teens.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I suggest you try a teen group.

This Answer Section is not FOR teens.... it is for PARENTS of teens.  We are old enough to be YOUR mother.  If you need advice and your mom isnt helping feel free to come back and post in this section.

Anonymous

• Well try a group with young parents. Good luck honey.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• thankyou ladies
    Lisa_7777

Comment by Lisa_7777 (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2010