arrrrrhhhhhhhhh my hair!!!! please cheer me up!!! hmm its making me feel down

well i have re-groth from blonde hair and itr looks discusting and i dont like seeing the re-groth at all.... its kinda making me feel depressed!!!! hmm well dont have enough to get it done i want to feel good about myself not feeling ugly and horable and not pretty enough hmm = ( hope some one can cheer me up

Lisa_7777

Asked by Lisa_7777 at 4:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• have u checked the local beauty school ours has one day a week that they do free hair cuts and they do perms and styling for a very small charge
    WVgrandma

Answer by WVgrandma at 4:26 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• They have that new Touch Up stuff at Target or Walmart. It works great for covering re-growth

Answer by admckenzie at 5:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I agree, try some of the touch up stuff maybe! I know how bad it hurts not to be happy with your appearance @ times, the last few yrs my self-esteem has been ran over & put through a shredder, because of illness. I would give anything to have my long super healthy hair that I had before my illness & treatments took it. I've realized lately though that no matter how much makeup I put on or how much time & money I waste trying to make myself feel confident again; it doesn't work! Go ahead & change your hair or whatever your unhappy with, but try to appreciate what you have to work with & be thankful for that. Through out my illness I have learned that everybody is beautiful in one way or another but it doesn't matter if your a super model or a plain jane; if a person can not see their own beauty, than nobody else can see their beauty either. So cheer up, try not to let lil things get ya down & know that you are beautiful.
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 6:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You can get touch up stuff fairly cheaply. Don't feel bad. People probably don't notice it as much as you think they do. We are own worst enemies.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I know what you mean, but really - no one is noticing as much as you! And one thing I've noticed is that so many celebrities have regrowth all the time - Sarah Jessica Parker, Madonna, etc - I guess even they can't keep up with it :)

I've heard the touch up kits work well and they're inexpensive.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 6:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• GIRL EVRITHING ITS EXPENSIVE
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2010