Do you not feel cuddly anymore with boyfriend?

I've been with my fiance for two and half years now. Lately in the last 5 months or so. I have not been wanting to be so cuddly with my partner. I am not mad, irritated or annoyed with him. It probably is because I feel maybe reassured he loves me and don't need to cuddle as much. I would be fine with just cuddling twice a wk in bed. In the beginning untill this point I use to be so cuddly. Have you ever experienced this and what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• You have a point, maybe you feel more secure in the relationship and don't require as much cuddling.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• That is totally normal in any relationship...you think you feel this way now, wait till you're married. lol
    Mandz1

Answer by Mandz1 at 5:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Puh-lease! Totally normal, the mood might strike every once in awhile but you need your space! Dh and I will somewhat cuddle at night but when it's time for actual sleep, he rolls to his left, me to the right and yes we have seperate blankets. It works for us and we both get a good night's sleep. Provided one of the kids don't wake up! lol
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• It's pretty normal - you are more secure in the relationship and don't need that physical reassurance as often.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I have been with my SO for 3 years and the cuddly stuff is pretty much gone, we love each other dearly and there are times when we watch tv that we will cuddle up, but rarely. the feelings of cuddling will come and go throughout the relationship... its totally normal!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 9:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I would say its pretty normal... It seems the longer we are together the more comfortable I am. Now Im more worried about a good nights sleep and being comfortable in bed than making sure I cuddle with him.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2010