• In the Spotlight:

I thought that if you blocked a user they couldn't respond to any of your posts or questions is this not true?

Because I have one blocked mom that got to respond to my question and I looked at the blocked user definition and she shouldn't have been able to did you all change something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in About CafeMom

• They can NOT responded to any of your Journal Post; and they can't leave you messages in your chatterbox, view your profile, nor are they be able to comment on your pictures.

However they can post in regards to any post you make in a group and they can post to anything here in the Answers section. (For example this post here is in the answers section), and they can respond to things in the poll section of the site.

Of course if you post something anonymous like you did here then it doesn't matter what your setting are; anyone and everyone can post to an anonymous post.

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Hi,

You do have the ability to block any member from your profile page.

If you want to stop someone from commenting on your posts/photos, sending you messages, posting in your chatterbox, or sending you invitations, you can add them to your block list. Be aware that members that you block will still be able to see the upper left corner box on your profile page and all of your posts/comments on the site (privacy setting permitted), they just can't add any comments. This setting also does not work within groups, only in the Journals/Photos/Profiles areas of the site.

*The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2008