have any of you ever had an unknown pregnancy?

what happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Never. Do you mean like you are pregnant and don't know until you go into labor?
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 6:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• i went in to be "fixed" and come out being told i was 5 months prego with my ds .....so i call him my opps theres a baby , baby......(we only wanted 2 kids and the girls where 7and 5 seemed like to long an age gap......but the little guy is now the light of my life)
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yeap! Well I have a very irregular period, I only get it every few months (there's nothing wrong with me I've been to the doctor). Well, back in January, it was actually my husband that was thinking I was pregnant, not me. I did a test just for the hell of it and voila I was pregnant...almost 3 months. My last period had been in October. There was no way for me to have known I was pregnant because a 2-3 month gap without a period is normal for me. SURPRISE! My son was born July 20th, he's 5 months now!
    walkintherain

Answer by walkintherain at 9:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• no i didnt
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 10:13 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My now DH and I found out we were preggo after we had been living together for about 8 month and dating 9 months. I had just got hired a month prior at my first full time job. Well, we went out to celebrate my 21st birthday, just with dinner and a few drinks because I had to be at work at 630am. We got home early, and went to bed, but around 430am I got up and started vomiting uncontrollably. DH decided to take me to ER for fear of getting dehydrated, and after being there about an hour and a pee test later, found out I was pregnant. Like the previous post said, my period wasn't regular and I would go several months without one. So, after the pee test the dr came in with a little doppler, unsure if we would be able to hear anything because we didn't know how far along I was. As soon as he put it on my belly, we heard our little boy's heartbeat. 2 days later we found out I was 18 weeks along, and it was a boy! Best bday ever!!
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 17, 2010