Sex question... adult content

Have you ever been doing to do with your so and you're almost there and all of a sudden he changes position just slightly, or the tempo or something and in your head you're like "dammit I was almost there!"
I don't know what dh's deal was last night but he kept doing that to me, and the girl can only go so long so finally I told him to not move I was about to finish. I said it in a breathy kind of voice so I wasn't like being a total control freak but I wanted to get mine! lol Don't judge haha I told him sorry after and he was like for what? I don't care. :)

marine_wife0520

Asked by marine_wife0520 at 7:07 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes! I really hate that. I'm no pornstar, can we just keep to one position please?!?! lol

Just let him know that you don't want to move and as you did, tell him you're nearly there. He'll probably find that hot and be that extra bit more determined to get you going ;)
    little.knickers

Answer by little.knickers at 7:22 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yep a lot then I have to do the same thing! lol MEN.. gezz
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• It's a man thing, they all do that.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 7:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yep
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:35 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• if you dont tell him what you want he is not going to know, men cant read a womans mind (or else he wouldnt get himself in so much trouble...LOL). You have to have an open line of communication even in the bedroom to have a satisfying sex life. So when you tell him what you like and dont like (nicely) it just makes things better in the long run. My SO and I talk during sex, say yes when he is doing good, grab his hips and shift him when he isnt hitting the spot just right, guide his hands over your body to let him know where to touch. You know your body better than him and to be honest, men are not born knowing where every womans pleasure centers are. Gently guide and communicate and the sex will only get better and better!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 8:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• All the time. It's so frustrating! Sometimes I just say NEVER MIND! and get annoyed.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• It sounds like you handled it perfectly and that he loved it! Sometimes having your partner tell you exactly what to do can be very erotic. Keep it up! (pun intended) :-D
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I used to have that problem but not anymore because I boss him around when I need to, he told me he thinks its kinda hot.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 1:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2010