If you could ask God a question(s), what would it be?

Assuming there is one all knowing, all powerful God, what would you want to know? If you don't believe that there is one, just view this as a hypothetical question.

MamaKush

Asked by MamaKush at 12:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Where are you?
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• first of all there diffently is a god [ one god ] i would ask him if i could say one thing to him. then i would say to him, I LOVE YOU TOO.
    IlistN

Answer by IlistN at 12:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• First of all, I personally don't have to assume there is a God. I know my God does exist. Not being rude just stating my personal fact. Secondly I would have so many questions for Him. I'd ask Him to tell all my loved ones that I love them and think of them often. Which isn't even a question but more of a request. I'd ask what our country is headed towards and how to prepare for my future. I'm sure I could think of a ton more but I have many other questions to answer here....lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• (I don't believe in religion, but if I did this is what I would ask)

Why did you let me suffer through so many terrible things as a child?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i always wanted to ask if you made us then who made you? he didn't just pop out of nowhere but i believe in him and when he answers my question it will all make sense. i just have to die first.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• CarolynBarnett....Suffering in any form is horrible and I'm sorry you did as a child but it's possible it made you the person your are today.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't ask him/her/it anything. I would just thank him/her/it for all he/she/ it created.
    FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 12:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Why my son?
    Anonymous

• What could you possibly have been thinking? An All seeing all knowing god would have known what was going to happen... Why ever did you even waist your time?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• if your all loving why does your book teach so much hate???
    Anonymous