Which is harder to get off a bottle, a child that uses a binky/paci or one that doesn't?

i was curios neither one of my kids took a paci/binky one was EBF the other wasn't. the EBF was off the bottle after 2yrs of age. and my 13 month old is still on the bottle (whole milk). so which would you say is easier to get off the bottle.

1boy1girl4me

Asked by 1boy1girl4me at 1:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in General Parenting

• Both of my children took a paci and they both gave up the bottle themselves at 10 months. The paci was a different story though lol!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• My son didn't take a pacifier, but was on the bottle until he was 16 months old. I don't think it would be harder or easier either way... it just depends on how you wean them & how stubborn they are.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• All three of my kids never used a paci and gave up the bottle because they WANTED the cup.
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 7:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Binki by far!!!
    hnhead

Answer by hnhead at 1:51 AM on Jul. 7, 2008