okay so on the milk i marked a spot that said no drinking beyond this line for the baby was i wrong

my hubby and i moved in with his dad, sister, and her boyfriend. WE WILL BUY THE MILK but it goes so fast here that on one of the jugs i marked a line saying please do not drink after this line for the baby, who will onl drink his formula some juice and milk, and now everyone is making me feel like i did something wrong. i was crying because of it. (probably hormones) but was i wrong for doing this thats who they are making me feel, now i am wondering

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 7:28 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• well, it depends... Who is buying the milk?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Clarify please, you drew a kine so that they would not drink up all of your baby's milk or you drew a line so that they wouldn't give your baby milk from the jug past the line?
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 7:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yes it would depend who buys the milk. if you buy it you have the right to speak up that you want the last bit of milk spared for the baby. if you don't, you will have to buy extra or something so the baby has extra milk.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:34 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Personally I would by a separate one specifically for the baby and one (or several) for everyone else.

I wouldn't count on them respecting your "markings" if your not around to catch them at it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• i bought the milk 3 gallons and only on one did i mark on it and i ment do not drink beyond this line for my baby to drink i am the one who buys all the food, well huby does we are the only two people who have jobs and the other three adults just kinda sit around
    michelle.coppes

Comment by michelle.coppes (original poster) at 7:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• You buy it you have every right to regulate it! In fact I would buy a gallon and say don't touch.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• If it were me I would get a mini fridge with stuff for baby only and padlock it so they couldn't get in.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 7:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• but do they have the right to make me feel bad or wrong
    michelle.coppes

Comment by michelle.coppes (original poster) at 7:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I don't think you were wrong; I have things in my pantry and fridge that I don't allow the other kids to have to make sure my toddler gets his snacks. It's so frustrating to go get something and have it not be there!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:47 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• i think i would of marked a seperate jug for the baby and wrote "babies milk" on it...let them have the other jugs..if i caught them drinking out of any of the babies jugs i would chew their asses
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:49 AM on Dec. 17, 2010