Help... im reposting this but added a note at the bottom of the paragraph?

hey i 21 almost 22 ive been trying to conceive this month and hopefully i nail it let me give u a lil history before i get to the bottom of why im writting this haha :-) my cycle is finally back to normal it has been coming on the 1st of the month or around the 1st of the month October it came 1st of the month November it came 1st of the month and again on Novermber 30th i would say Dec 1st... in between that day I know ovulation is important but before when i got pregnant i really didnt think of all that and it just happen .... i want you guys opinions on what you think... and do you think I nailed it.. this time or could still have a chance.... ok here goes..
My period usually last ab 6 days on DEC 6, 2010 we had sex.... Tuesda December 7th we had sex Satuday December 11th we had Sex.. this Tuesday December 14th we had sex but he pulled out :-(.. and where gonna have sex friday i wanted to have sex today bc i believed this was my ovulation day but hopefully we can nail it tommorow Friday Dcember 17th...... where gonna continue to try and have sex every 2 to 3 days.... what do you guys think based on the dates that i gave you especially Dec 5th that sunday right after my period somebody told me you are really fertile then..... but we will see SN: today I GOT A SHARP LIL PAIN ON MY LEFT OVARY IM THINKING IM OVULATING NOW SOMEBODY TOLD ME TO GET BUSY ASAP!

sweetytweety001

Asked by sweetytweety001 at 8:10 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The length of your period makes no difference. The length from day 1 of period to day 1 of next period DOES.

You ovulate 12-16 days BEFORE the first day of the next period. How long is your cycle?

Chances are the pain you felt was ovulation. Start having sex today!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• honestly, i would stop trying so hard...not being mean, really! i was obsessed for months about getting pregnant again. i mean, i speant like over 100 on pregnancy tests for about 2 months b/c i swore they were wrong when they came out negative. i have a 5 yr old from a previous relationship, and now that im married and i wanted to have my husbands baby. that and i wanted a girl!
    well, it took years, but i truly believe that it happened b/c i stopped and relaxed about it. at one point i was like, ok whatever. cj is starting school, i can get a job, and get some what of a life back. so i got a job, and relaxed on the getting pregnant thing. i started tasking womens one a day vitamines b/c i was always tired and couldn't even function.
    well, i was working for exactly 5 weeks, and i noticed i hadn't gotten my period. the next day i went got a dollar store prego test, and took it at work, and 3 minutes later.....PREGNANT!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 8:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My cycle last for about 6 days... when it comes... but i believe its like 28 or 30 day cycle if im saying that correct.... it comes on the 1st of the month so whatever that is every month how many days that s between that time is what i have....
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 8:34 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• yea your right im not gonna worry bout it that much itll happen soon.
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 8:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• continued............ i really believe that some women who are having a hard time getting pregnant, stress themselves out over it so much that it doesn't happen. obviously there are medical reasons, but if those are ruled out, i think its b/c they want to have a baby so bad that they trick their body into not getting pregnant....does that mae sence? lol. anyways, don't worry, relax, and let it happen. youre young, it will happen.
    oh and i had a typo, it didn't take years, it took about a yr and half 2 yrs. but i didn't really start wanting a baby till 1 yr into our relationship.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 8:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• k :-) yea and trust im very fertile lol im just going to relax
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 8:40 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• ok, if you are trying to get pregnant, why did he pull out? is HE trying to get pregnant too? Assuming so, GL

Anyways, day 1 of your cycle/period can come at time time of the calender month. Just because it comes Nov 1, it doesn't have to come Dec 1. Forget the calender months, just count the days of your cycle. Sometimes it 28 days, sometimes 30. It's doesn't always coincide with what calender month it is. Hopefully that helps.

Sharp pain on your left side is a clear sign of ovulation. So if BOTH of you are trying to have a baby, like your friend said--get busy!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Lol we are today :-) thanks :-) haha
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 10:17 AM on Dec. 17, 2010