Is this a sign of ovulation?

Hey i have a average length cyle it comes around the 1st of the month... October 1st.... November it came on the 1st and then on November 3oth Dec 1stbetween that.... time it last for for about 6 days.. November 30th it came and lasted till saturday sunday it was ending and left that night we then had sex THAT SUNDAY Dec 5th.. then Dc 7 then Dec 11 hen Dec 14 "only day he pulled out" and TODAY Friday Dec 17 we will have sex.. this morning i notice or felt lik a sharp pain near my uterus. on th right. for like minute then it went away im wondering was this a sign of ovulation... and do u guys think im doing a good job with nailing the dates down.... would u say today and this weekend are my most fertile days... somebody tol me i as correct.. i nver put much thought into ovulation b4 i just had sex and it happen but please PRAY FOR ME AND SPRINKLE SOME BABY DUST LOL FOR ME thanks! :-)

sweetytweety001

Asked by sweetytweety001 at 8:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Like I said in the other post. The length of your period makes little difference. You need to figure out how long your cycle is from day 1 of period to the next day 1 of period.

Once you know that, subtract 12-16 days from the next day 1 and that will be when you should be most fertile and will ovulate.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• k... :-) thanks
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 8:38 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• goood luck!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 3:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2010