Do you get nervous when your 2 y/o child who normally wakes at least 1-2 times a night sleeps all the way through?

...and sleeps later than normal? :) I'm happy she's getting good rest but I have to keep going to her door & peeking in to make sure she's ok! :D She's moved... so she's alive. *whew*!

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 8:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes I did and had to get up and check on her............lol Wasn't use to her sleeping all night, but sure was glad when she did and I knew she was alright.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:41 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• In all her 2 1/2 yrs she only has slept through the night maybe 5 times. There's BAD nights she still wakes hourly for some reason but all she needs is for me to lay her back down & kiss her & she's ok for the next hour or so. Usually though she'll go to bed about 8pm and wake either at 11pm or 2am, then again around 5:30am, then we're up at 7am. It is now almost 8am here and she's still sleeping! Ahhhhh.... it feels good to not have to wake and already be going 100 mph keeping up with her.
    MamaLisa1976

Comment by MamaLisa1976 (original poster) at 8:52 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I am always up trying to make sure he is still breathing because its not mnormal for him to sleep through the night. He always trying to find a way to crawl in bed with us.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 8:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• not normally. it just depends on what we did the say before. if we didnt have a nap, its to be expected. now if she wakes up and is acting out of the norm, i get kind of worried. sleep tends to be the first sign of my kids getting sick.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 8:57 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• No, I would get nervous if my 2 year old was WAKING 2 times/night... that wouldn't be good.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:07 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• heck no i get excited cause i can have a good night rest...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:10 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Nope. I would be excited. And I would pray it would continue!!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:18 AM on Dec. 17, 2010